Bank Kassa Nova offers You to send cash assets safe, easy and profitably using SWIFT payment system to any country of the world both for benefit of physical and legal bodies. Payment transfer is carried out via international network of cash settlements and payments using interbank telecommunications SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication). Each bank operating in the system has its unique SWIFT-code.
Main advantages of SWIFT payments:
- Safely, easy and profitably – every cash transfer is secured by the world class security system which ensures that beneficiary will receive the money promptly and in time.
- Payment transfer worldwide – no restrictions in payment geography.
- The option to transfer payments both to the address of legal and physical bodies.
- No restrictions for transfer amount. You can transfer any amount with no restrictions provided compliance of transfer purpose to requirements of currency legislation of Kazakhstan and availability of certifying documents via SWIFT system.
- Payment transfer at efficient rates and on the date of client's transfer request.
In order to transfer SWIFT international payment in foreign currency the client should submit:
- name of legal entity's sender; for physical body – sender's last name, first name, address;
- beneficiary's banking details (SWIFT-code or beneficiary's clearing bank code; if required – broker's SWIFT-code);
- beneficiary's account number (IBAN);
- name of legal entity's beneficiary; for physical body – beneficiary's last name, first name, address;
- specify the payment designation.
Transfer/credit of cash by currency transactions is carried out based on the following documents:
- ID card (for physical body);
- A document certifying the right for permanent residence in the Republic of Kazakhstan (for physical bodies – foreign citizens and stateless persons), if any;
- Certificate of state (record) registration in the Republic of Kazakhstan (for residents-legal entities and non-residents subject to state registration in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan)
- currency contract (if required);
- registration certificate, certificate on notification (if required);
- уrecord number of the contract (on transactions related to export or import of goods/works/services providing for receiving the contract record number in the amount exceeding the equivalent of 50K USD);
- Documents certifying the fulfillment or requiring the fulfillment of obligations (on transactions related to export or import)
Submittal of Currency Contract is not required for bank accounts of residents and non-residents (both of physical and legal bodies) in the amount not exceeding the equivalent of ten thousand US dollars, if:
- the payment is carried out by non-resident;
- the payment is carried out by resident an resident-sender (beneficiary) has stated in cash transfer order (request) that this payment and (or) cash transfer is not related to currency transaction which require receiving the registration certificate, certificate on notification or contract record number.
Physical bodies (residents and non-residents) are entitled to carry out without opening the account in Bank
- Compensation-free cash transfers in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, from the Republic of Kazakhstan and to the Republic of Kazakhstan (tax, licence fees, penalties, transfer of the value of estate, aliments, grants, etc.),
- other cash transfers from the Republic of Kazakhstan not related to physical body’s entrepreneurial activity and not providing for receiving contract record number, registration, notification in the amount not exceeding the equivalent of ten thousand USD (without Currency Contract), over the equivalent of ten thousand USD (with Currency Contract).
In case of payment/cash transfer by physical body towards performance of obligations of another physical body Contract shall be submitted to Bank specifying the character of mutual obligations, or a document certifying that sender is a husband (a wife) or a close relative of the person towards performance of which obligations the payment is carried out.